First off, Welcome!
My name is Christa and I am the co-creator of 2 Lanterns if by Sea!
I am a military wife and a mother to two beautiful, independent, and way too smart for their own good children as well as a momma to an almost three-year-old Rottweiler Husky Pup named Kody. We currently reside in the PNW but will be relocating again before we know it.
Fun Facts About Me:
- All of my degrees, certifications, licenses, etc. are in the medical field. It has been my professional and educational home for over 13 years, both mainstream and holistic. A few of them are:
- I am a Reiki Master with a certificate in Ministry
- I am a Licensed Massage Therapist (MA54021)
- BS in Public Health
- I am a Red Cross First Responder in Florida
- Parenting, by far, has been the most difficult thing I have ever done and knowing I have to shape little people into amazing human beings is extremely humbling.
- My children are 6 years apart and all of our birthdays are within a week of each other. My poor husband has a house full of LEOs (bless his heart)
- I am a southern girl and fully agree with the saying “you can take the girl out of the south but not the south out of the girl.”
- I volunteer for my husband’s unit, area, and district in my free time and I also volunteer with my local Emergency Management group by presenting information on Cascadia Rising
- I am usually an extremely private person (although extremely outgoing) when it comes to my personal life, so this will be a brand new adventure for me!
I love people, community, open discussion, life and I can’t wait to share it with you!